Monday, August 13, 2007

Status Report

It's that time again! Time for a Kevlar Games status report! This one won't be as long, since I'm working on my new engine.

Engines:

KevEngine 1 - This is the side-scrolling engine that is powering Project: Undead. After I got frustrated with it, I stopped working on it to make way for my next scrolling engine.

KevEngine 2 - This is the multi-direction-scrolling engine that I plan on switching Project: Undead to. I'm not going to talk about it, since I'll be making frequent updates about it anyway.

KevEngine 3D - This is the 3D engine that is powering Macabre. Things are going good for this engine, since I'm keeping it simple and light.

Games:

Project: Undead - Everything is going pretty good for this game. Again, I'm keeping the gameplay simple so that it's a more fun, action packed, blastfest! My next step on this project is to switch it over to my new scrolling engine. That shouldn't be to hard, since the new engine code is very flexible.

Macabre - Still in the early stages of development. Not a whole lot of work has been done lately, since I'm working on making the engine better.

Other Projects:

Action Cyborg - As you already know, this is John Karlgren's game, so I'm not trying to mess with his great formula, I'm just adding new visual features such as particles, blur effects, etc.

No comments: