Sunday, August 12, 2007

I'm Back!

Man, the past 10 days were great! They went fast, though. I had a great vacation, but before you get out your tiny violins and play me a sad song, I have awesome news! I'm going back to Virginia Beach on Friday! This time for a long weekend instead of a whole week. Then, the next weekend, I'm going camping. Finally, over Labor Day weekend, I'm going to visit some friends in North Carolina!

Down at the beach, I was inspired to program a water rendering function that using nothing but vector graphics and basic shapes! It seems like it might work out pretty well, actually. If you think about it, it should actually render even better than a bitmap. At the same time, it will save you guys more memory and hard drive space :)

I know, I shouldn't have been thinking about that sort of thing on my vacation, but I'm a techie!

No comments: