Monday, June 25, 2007

John Karlgren, You're Awesome!

John Karlgren, the creator of the kickass shooter Action Cyborg, has given me another opportunity to help evolve the already cool game into something even bigger! A few days ago, I sent him an email asking if he needed help with Action Cyborg while he works on his new game. Not only did he reply with a "yes" but he also sent me the source code! It actually started about 6 or 7 months ago when I sent him a PM on GameDev telling him how cool his game was, now I'm sort of a part time developer of the game! Hopefully, he likes what I do with the game. Unless he knows you're extremely interested in his game like me, I wouldn't bother asking him about the source. He told me that he wasn't going to open-source it for a while. Also, please don't ask me about it either. I promised not to give out the source to anybody.

No comments: