Friday, June 29, 2007

Gears of War!

Yesterday, for the first time ever, I played Gears of War. Now before you throw your rotten vegetables at me, let me say that it was one of the best multiplayer experiences ever. My personal favorite weapon was the shotgun, perfect for headshots and finishing off opponents. The amount of blood and gibs that gun makes is insane! I also like the chainsaw, as it was fun cutting my friend into a million chunks of gore. We were Doom deathmatching on his new 360 and I totally kicked his ass (Me: 20 frags, Him: 2 frags). He told me that he would "own me in Gears." He thought that just because I never played it I couldn't win. Man, was he wrong! I completely destroyed him! I told him that he was in the presence of a deathmatch king, and that he could never beat me in any deathmatch. We never played a second game, I think he was too damn scared!

No comments: